Jing Advanced Clinical Massage Therapist (ACMT) Certificate
The Revolution will be televised and recorded!!
As soon as you enrol you will have instant access to ALL 6 of our acclaimed The Jing Method™ For the Treatment of Chronic Pain Online Advanced Clinical Massage Courses. Courses are organised according to location of pain.
- Low Back Pain
- Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Girdle pain
- Forearm, Wrist and Hand Pain
- Hip and Pelvis Pain
- Leg Knee & Foot Pain
Each course covers, anatomy, pathology, assessment, treatment and aftercare of the area. You have full access to each module for 2 years. Therefore you can watch the videos over and over again to support your professional growth.
Each module will take you about 15-20 hours to work through. We suggest study segments of 4 hours per week.
THEN.. THE TEACHING BEGINS..
We will work through the courses together online using Zoom and then come together in person every 2-3 months to consolidate our hands-on learning and improve our clinical work.
You are not doing this alone.. each module has a corresponding 3 hr- Virtual Classroom experience.
We will guide you through how to use the on-line course, keep you focussed and get all your personal questions answered.
We will work through all the ACMT modules both practically and theoretically.
Live Virtual Classrooms
- Introduction: Monday 8th February 2021 – 10am-1pm
- Low Back Pain: Tuesday 23rd March 2021 – 10am-1pm
- Neck & Shoulder Pain: Wednesday 21st April 2021 – 10am-1pm
- Shoulder Girdle pain: Thursday 10th June 2021 – 10-1pm
- Forearm, Wrist and Hand Pain: Wednesday 7th July 2021 – 10am-1pm
- Hip and Pelvis Pain: Wednesday 4th August 2021 – 10am-1pm
- Leg, Knee & Foot Pain: Wednesday 13th October 2021 – 10am-1pm
- Sports and Events: Thursday 14th October 2021 – 10am-1pm
- Consultation, Assessment & Range of Motion Testing: Tuesday 16th November 2021
- Practical consolidation including assessment, consultation & Stretching: Part one: Monday 24th – Thursday 27th May 2021
- Practical consolidation including assessment, consultation & Stretching: Part two: Monday 20th-Thursday 23rd September 2021
- Practical Consolidation: Part three including final assessment & graduation: Monday 6th – Thursday 9th December 2021
Recommended not required
Foundation in Advanced Clinical Massage: 3-day £425 or evening workshop included with ACMT course.
Option 1 - Pay Upfront: £2900 upfront; OR
Option 2 - Payment plan: £3100
x10 monthly payments of £310
- Edexcel/Pearson Registration fee: £180 included
To book this course, or get further information, please click here, or give the office a call on 01273 628 942.